Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Missing my classmate and Hello to new friends...

Time finally come to an ending story...
a new chapter ends and a farewell to all my friends
(ka senti pud oi)
hay...well life does do separation and now wer goin'
hayy... it seems that life go in diff. ways...
---
I am so busy... that this is my come back post to all the hassle in skol
ENDS UP!

(T_T) I am terribly sad coz i'll be missing my ASSUMPTION SOCIO-EDUCATIONAL CENTER AND BO. OBRERO NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL AND SAN JOSE CATHOLIC SCHOOL classmates
I have many memories (good and bad) and I treasured it most...
so sad that we live each other and meet new friendship
huhuhuh... gonna miss yah all hoping naa mo sa good health
and
I want to extend my gratitude to you all
because we form friendship in our little ways and
because of this I will treasure it most...
See yah nalang sa ILOILO CITY...
MWAH!
---
Thanks for the friendship...
...also for the cheats! hehehe
gonna miss yah all!

No comments:

Post a Comment