Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I AM


I am full of energy. I am spirited and boisterous.

I am bold and daring. I am willing to do some pretty outrageous things.

My high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. I can have a pretty bad temper at times.


I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone.

I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together.


I am very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people.

I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with your thoughts.

I am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.


I am wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. I am always up to something.

I have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle me. I am very intense.

I definitely am a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But my kind of trouble is a lot of fun .


I am usually the best at everything ... I strive for perfection.

I am confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

I have the classic "Type A" personality.


I am relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

I am light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what my secret to life is.


Generally, I use my powers for good. I excel at solving other people's problems.

Occasionally, I do get a little selfish and persuade people to do things that are only in my interest.


I am truly an original person. I have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for me... especially in business and academia.

Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing. I am a strong person.


I am the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.

I have the whole world under my spell, and I can influence almost everyone I know.

I don't always resist my urges to crush the weak.


I am a free spirit, and I resent anyone who tries to fence me in.

I am unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.

I may miss out by not settling down, but I am too busy having fun to care.


I am a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go my way.

And because I am so lucky, I don't really have a lot of worries. I just hope for the best in life.

I'm open to all types of personality. I consider my self an open-minded person and that helps me adjust easily.
I like to meet people who makes sense...

pipol who care about pipol...

pipol who loves pipol...

pipol who rocks!

I want to make friends for lasting friendship!
LASTING FRIENDSHIP,i'd like to emphasize.
***
Uhm, I'm the kind who constantly needs a companion but now, slowly Iearning how to cope with loneliness. I'm still waiting for the time that I'l have someone who is as companionable as solitude. (nosebleed!)LOL.
***
Humor maybe is hidden somewhere inside of ME.

LORJAN MUñOZ MANSUETO

No comments:

Post a Comment