Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To the one I love...

I want you to know how much I appreciate all of the things you do for me. You make me feel needed, wanted, and cared about. When you say you will never lie to me I believe you. You are absolutely amazing. The most amazing person I have ever met. You always make sure I'm smiling, laughing, and having a good time. When I am in your arms I feel so safe and it makes me think I am the luckiest person in the world to have such an amazing boyfriend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have the most beautiful eyes and the most caring heart. For once in my life I feel beautiful and wanted. It is unbelievable how I can be myself around you and feel so close to you, I feel like I have known you for ever. I couldn't imagine my life without you, I couldn't imagine going to bed and waking up without you next to me. I love looking back and thinking of the way we met and how it all started in one of the event we are together all the time. Every time you came in I would get so nervous and my stomach would be filled with butterflies. Little did I know you felt the same way about me, it's crazy and ironic.I haven't been happier since the day I FINALLY became your partner. I may not be the nicest or the best person to you sometimes, and I promise you that I will treat you how you deserve to be treated from now on. When you are not around you are all I think about. Forever ain't enough to let you know how I really loved you!

March, 6, 2010! I love forever!

Lorjan Mansueto

No comments:

Post a Comment