Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Monthsary to my boyfriend!

i remember the first day we first met,the day where everything in my life change..you make me a better person,you taught me on how to love seriously,you taught me on how to be responsible,you taught me on how to be real,and u taught me on how to defend myself...All the things I learned from you will never be erased.I love you with all my heart and soul,I don't care what will other people say about us,the important is what we felt for each other.on this day, March 6, 2010 (11:27 pm, saturday), is the time where I totally give my whole love for you..the day when I'm ready to fall in-love again..the day when I'm ready to sacrifice just for you..Bhe, you are my life..I love you, and I'm happy that we pass all the challenges in our relationship..I'm happy cuz' you never give up, you fight for our love..I love you so much, and I always will..Till' death do us part tau dba?? Walang iwanan kahit kailan kahit anu man ang mangyari sa atin...HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY Bhe..I love you so much.mwah.

2 comments: